To make the most out of the internship program and be able to contribute both ways : adding value and taking away a good learning experience. The Mission anticipated for this Internship of 10 months is as follows :
- During the first 3 to 5 months time, under the guidance of the Head of Innovation and the Head of Building Practice, the Intern will work with/ assist the Enginnering Intern on the preparation of a WhitePaper research Study on the impact of an Airport Architectural Concept based on Innovative BHS Solution.
- During the remaining part of the Internship, under the guidance of the Head of Building Practice, the Intern will work on design projects, assisting the architectural team on projects assigned to them.
The Intern will report into the ‘Head of Innovation‘ on the innovation project and to the ‘Head of Building practice’ while working on architectural projects.
- ADPI staff:
- team of Engineers and Architects in the design office
- Internal / External colaborators:
- Engineers of different trades within the practice as well as with Enginners in other practices.